Greg Martinson Agency makes finding the best car insurance easy. We compare quotes from dozens of top insurance companies, saving you the hassle of comparison shopping. Contact us to get started.
What does car insurance cover?
Auto insurance is made up of several different coverage types, many of which are optional. These include:
Pays for repairs, medical costs, and other associated expenses from a car accident for which you’re at fault.
Medical Expenses Coverage
Pays medical costs that you or anyone riding in your vehicle suffer, regardless of fault.
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Coverage
Protects you from uninsured and underinsured motorists in a situation where you would normally be able to recover from the other party’s insurance.
Pays to repair or replace your vehicle if it is damaged while be being driven. This covers getting in an accident with another vehicle or hitting a stationary object.
Pays to repair or replace your vehicle if damage is sustained from something other than a collision. This covers vandalism or weather related damages.
Roadside Assistance Coverage
Covers the costs of towing or service for a flat tire.
Rental Reimbursement Coverage
Pays for a rental vehicle for you to drive if your car is unavailable due to a covered loss.
Loan / Lease Gap Coverage
Pays the difference between actual cash value of your vehicle and the balance of your loan.
Auto Insurance Discounts
- Homeowner – Save just for owning a home.
- Good Student – A 3.0 GPA or better from your student saves money.
- Anti-theft – Save with car alarms or other ant-theft devices.
- Advanced Safety Features – Blind spot monitoring, crash avoidance, and other new tech could reduce your premium.
- Accident Free – Get rewarded for an accident free record.
- Usage-based – Many companies offer discounts based on your actual driving habits with the help of a smart phone app or electronic device.
- Pay-in-full – Save by paying your premium in full.
- And more