Greg Martinson Agency makes finding the best motorcycle insurance easy. We compare quotes from dozens of top insurance companies, saving you the hassle of comparison shopping. Contact us to get started.
What does motorcycle insurance cover?
Motorcycle insurance is made up of several different coverage types, many of which are options. These include:
- Liability Coverage: Pays for repairs, medical costs, and other associated expenses from an accident for which you’re at fault.
- Medical Expenses Coverage: Pays medical costs in the event you are hospitalized or need medical attention.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Protects you from uninsured and underinsured motorists in a situation where you would normally be able to recover from the other party’s insurance.
- Collision Coverage: Pays to repair or replace your bike if it is damaged while be being driven. This covers getting in an accident with another vehicle or hitting a stationary object.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Pays to repair or replace your bike if damage is sustained from something other than a collision. This covers vandalism or weather related damages.