Greg Martinson Agency makes finding the best RV insurance easy. We compare quotes from dozens of top insurance companies, saving you the hassle of comparison shopping. Contact us to get started.
What does RV insurance cover?
RV Insurance varies based on the type of RV you have, whether it’s a motorhome, travel trailer, or other type of rec vehicle. Some common coverage types are:
- Liability Coverage: Pays for repairs, medical costs, and other associated expenses from a car accident for which you’re at fault.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Protects you from uninsured and underinsured motorists in a situation where you would normally be able to recover from the other party’s insurance.
- Collision Coverage: Pays to repair or replace your vehicle if it is damaged while be being driven. This covers getting in an accident with another vehicle or hitting a stationary object.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Pays to repair or replace your vehicle if damage is sustained from something other than a collision. This covers vandalism or weather related damages.
- Vacation Liability Coverage: Protects you if someone outside your family is hurt in your RV or at your campsite.
- Roadside Assistance Coverage: Covers the costs of towing or otherwise removing your vehicle from the roadside. Towing an RV can be costly due to their size.